The Coronavirus surge in 2020 forever altered the tapestry of American workplace culture, as many Americans found themselves working from makeshift home offices while overseeing virtual learning schedules and tending to the needs of family members. Our routines shifted; our priorities shifted. And many Americans were left struggling to balance workplace and home responsibilities, as the virus reared its ugly head, forcing us to create a new normal. For many, the struggles exposed what we have been feeling for years, a lack of work-life balance.
Now, more than ever, priorities for lawyers are changing and we are at the forefront. Parlatore Law Group provides its partners the freedom and autonomy to represent clients they believe in, all from the comforts of their own homes. Read on for the top five benefits a career at Parlatore Law Group offers a prospective attorney considering joining our team:
- Technological Advancements: Intelligent and innovative use of cloud-based technology makes the need for large physical offices obsolete. By trimming all the excess expenses and passing those savings on to its clients, Parlatore Law Group’s attorneys can instead devote their full efforts to solving their clients' problems and working together as a cohesive team without the necessity of being collocated in a physical office. Our cloud computing capabilities create great opportunity to effectively communicate across geographies for both attorneys and clients.
- Healthy Work Culture: Our cloud-based business model allows our lawyers to achieve a more productive and satisfying work environment. Because physical location is not a limiting factor, we are able to hire the best attorneys from around the world, allowing them the opportunity to earn more, while billing less, and without sacrificing the quality of their work.
- Diversity: Parlatore Law Group supports and celebrates individual contributors, including traditionally underrepresented groups like women, veterans, and active duty military spouses. Many of our attorneys are veterans, or spouses of active duty military. Additionally, our firm is made up of 74% female attorneys.
- Compensation: To attract top talent, our workplace culture is constantly evolving to reflect the needs and desires of our partners. Benefits of working at Parlatore Law Group include increased compensation by retaining a larger percentage of billable revenue versus that of a traditional firm, freedom and flexibility to log hours from any location, no minimum billable hours, and an equity-recruiting bonus. We offer these benefits and more to motivated and capable attorneys with the top legal talent, experience, and knowledge.
- Work-life balance: For many women and men alike, traditional law firms have become increasingly exhausting and stressful, leading to work place burn out, with many of the brightest finding themselves sticking around for the paycheck, coworkers, or the comfort of familiarity, with no real opportunities for personal or professional growth. These are not the benefits that create a lasting career. Lawyers are demanding more from their professions—fulfillment, autonomy, and flexibility. Parlatore Law Group provides these benefits and more.
Parlatore Law Group aims to help our lawyers reach their full potential, offering control of their schedules and ability to balance professional with personal and family obligations. We believe that a positive work-place culture, results in better lawyers. We are the vanguard of change in the legal industry and we would love for you to join us.
Contact us today at email@example.com to learn more about whether we’re the right fit for you.